Refund & Complaints Policy
- ZAPWORKS is a cloud service which is delivered to users via the internet and does not involve the delivery of physical goods to users of the service.
- We will begin to provide the ZAPWORKS service to you as soon as your payment has been approved and we activate your user account.
- By signing up for a ZAPWORKS account you agree to your zapcodes and any other digital content provided with the service being made available to you less than 14 calendar days after the contract for the supply of your zapcodes was entered into. You will, therefore, lose any statutory right to cancel the contract which you might have had as a consumer under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- Each zapcode generated by the Services is unique and once allocated to a user cannot be re-utilised. As a consequence, we operate a “no returns” policy across all our accounts and all fees charged for the use of the service (including any VAT or other sales taxes charged on the fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The above policy does not affect any statutory rights that you may have as a consumer to claim a refund.
If you have a complaint about the service we would encourage you to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss your concerns. We will try to resolve any disagreements that do arise between us quickly and efficiently.
If you are not happy with the way we handle a complaint you may wish to consider alternative dispute resolution (ADR). We will consider reasonable requests to resolve disputes through ADR, but are not obligated to use ADR.
The European Commission has set up an on-line platform that consumers who live in the European Union can use to submit complaints relating to services purchased on-line. The relevant link is: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
Last Updated: August 2016